Our complete product line is GMO-free and formulated without wheat or gluten, artificial coloring, flavoring or sweeteners. For us, integrity is paramount and quality is absolute, supported by the uncompromising standards we maintain at state-of-the-art U.S. manufacturing facilities, while upholding rigorous testing and third party-certifications to ensure safety, consistency and quality.
- NSF-GMP registered manufacturing facility in the U.S.
- The finished product is manufactured and tested in the U.S in accordance to NSF international quality standards.
- In-house laboratories are ISO 17025 accredited and certified, and perform Chemical, Physical and Microbial testing. Third-party testing is performed by accredited laboratories
- Raw materials are tested for identity.
- Raw material suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits.
MANUFACTURING PRACTICES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- cGMPs for nutritional supplements in accordance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 111
- NSF International has registered Klean Athlete® as a GMP manufacturing facility
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 acreditation of in-house laboratories
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
- Approved facility to produce NSF Certified for Sport® products
All Klean Athlete products are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
All allergens are disclosed on the label in accordance to U.S. FDA labelling guidelines for the 8 major allergens: milk, wheat, fish, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut and soy. Comprehensive allergen procedures are in place to prevent ingredient cross-contamination during manufacturing and storage.